The steps for starting and operating a successful company continue to be refined. Under the theme ” Creating and Funding Globally Competitive Startups “, the Association of Moroccan Professionals in America (AMPA) is hosting AMPATech 2012, a a full-day event featuring distinguished speakers from the startup, technology, and venture capital communities.
The event will be held in Stanford University, California on Saturday June 23rd and features distinguished speakers with a high level of expertise in the technology and venture capital fields.
Attendees will benefit from the speakers’ extensive experiences addressing the following topics:
- Are You Ready For Your First Startup?
- Practical Steps To Launching A Start-Up
- Common Founders’ Mistakes
- How To Run Your Online Startup
- Developing Your Technology Plan
- Offshoring To Morocco: Lessons Learned
- SEO: Tips & Techniques
- Startup Funding
- How To Make An Investor Pitch
- Valuation, VC Funding Cycle And Negotiation
More information about the speakers as well as the detailed agenda of this event will be announced soon and is available directly on the AMPA website: http://www.amp-usa.org/events/ampatech2012/ Seats are limited; we encourage you to register promptly.