TechWadi boasts a robust network of entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors, from Fortune 500 CEOs to top-tier venture capitalists, founders of leading start-ups in the region to the most important players in the US-MENA business ecosystem. Join the TechWadi network to access the full array of opportunities to engage with our community.
TechWadi Annual Membership benefits* include:
- Admission to TechWadi events including regular complimentary networking engagements, speaker and seminar series, and educational workshops.
- Exclusive invitations to members-only roundtable sessions and receptions with prominent delegates from the MENA region with a focus on building cross-border business synergies.
- A forum to showcase your business and reach out to angel investors, experienced mentors, VCs, and corporate buyers. As a non-profit organization, TechWadi does not engage in investment activities;
- Access to members-only content and collaboration tools including online learning resources and TechWadi discussion forums and Q&A
- Exclusive TechWadi discounts to partner events year-round, in Silicon Valley and across the MENA region.
TechWadi provides an unequalled opportunity to connect, learn from, and collaborate with leading community members with similar interests including executives of leading corporations; Silicon Valley’s leading investors; and MENA and Silicon Valley’s most inspiring success stories.
Become a Member
Are you an Established Business Leader or Investor Interested in Strengthening the MENA Entrepreneurial Ecosystem ?
Established to engage our most exemplary community leaders, TW100 Charter Members are the critical advocates for the MENA region’s future, giving back to our community in an effective and impactful way. TW100’s exclusive network of highly-accomplished entrepreneurs, executives, and investors are dedicated to mentoring and supporting high-impact entrepreneurs in the MENA region.
TW 100 Charter Members include startup CEOs and top executives of companies such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Oracle, Interwest, Canaan Partners, and Rising Tide Fund, while start-ups in our community have received more than $1.4 billion in capital. Our network is constantly growing, and provides exclusive opportunities for business networking, investment deal flows, and leadership recognition.
Additional benefits of TW100 Charter Membership include:
- Networking with other TW100 Charter Members to develop and strengthen business connections
- Access to engage and mentor potential angel investments via TechWadi’s network of start-up ventures from the region, including live pitches from visiting ventures at most TW100 Charter Member events
- Leadership recognition among the Arab technology/entrepreneurial community, with opportunities to participate in public speaking events and/or serve on the TechWadi Board of Directors
- Complimentary admission to TechWadi’s annual conference and general membership events
- Promotional opportunities via TW100 and TechWadi general membership emails and newsletters
*TW100 Charter Membership Invitations occur on a network referral and nomination basis. If you would like to be considered for TW100 Charter Membership, please fill out our mentorship form and we will be in touch.