This month, TechWadi ran a Sprint Acceleration program for the winning teams of RiseUp Explore. The startups that participated included:
- Bahia El-Sharkawy representing Al Makinah
- Maged Farrag representing 5dVr
- Ghada Eltanawy representing La Reina
- Mohamed Ezzat representing Bosta
- Afnan Ali representing Eureka
- Rania Rafie representing Upfuse
The startups participated in workshops and trainings, covering topics such as:
- Fundraising 101
- Go to Market Strategies
- Product Design
- Customer Growth and Acquisition
The one week program included workshops and company visits to: Facebook, Stanford, Google, 500 Startups and Airbnb! In addition to site visits, TechWadi hosted Mentorship Day at Google on Tuesday, April 11th. Startups had the opportunity to meet with mentors who specialize in a variety of fields spanning AR/VR, EdTech and fashion (among others).
The culmination of this program ended with a Pitch Night ceremony, which provided additional mentorship from advisors and partners. The ceremony was held at the beautiful Cambria Gallery in San Francisco, gathering over 70 attendees from corporate companies, investment firms and startups.