The current refugee crisis, youth displacement and high unemployment rates in the Middle East resulted in an rapid expansion of the non-profit and social impact for-profit sectors. Many organizations operating in the field are overwhelmed with the scale of the issue and can benefit from Technology to support the growing need.
Established as an Arab professional networking association in Silicon Valley, TechWadi has evolved into a powerful community bridging world-class knowledge and experts from the U.S. to support the MENA region’s bustling entrepreneurial ecosystem. Our network of entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors, from Fortune 500 CEOs to top-tier venture capitalists, founders of leading start-ups in the region to the most important players in the U.S.-MENA business world are here to help you overcome your challenges and help scale your organization’s visibility.
Joining TechWadi as a Social Impact organization for $1,000 annually and get access to the following programs:
SOCIAL IMPACT PROGRAMS
MENTORSHIP – Access to global technology experts and mentors in areas like marketing, coding, and customer success, that can help you rapidly solve problems and expand your reach
- Access to our monthly webinar tech expert series
- Access to our online education academy and training workshops tailored towards social impact organizations (NGO software, tools, and media optimization strategies)
- Access to on the ground MENA training and aid missions tailored to your organizational needs
VISIBILITY – Access to exclusive opportunities for co-branding, joint programming, and shared media coverage
- Access to monthly Tech+Social Mixers in Silicon Valley
- Unlimited access to TechWadi events happening in Silicon Valley and MENA