2011 Global Technology Symposium
Registration is now open for the 2011 Global Technology Symposium (www.GlobalTechSymposium.com), which will be held from March 23-25, 2011, in Menlo Park, California, USA.
Join us for the premier investment conference focused on venture capital, entrepreneurship, and growth companies in emerging markets!
Each year since 2004, the Symposium has brought more than 300 selected opinion leaders in business, finance, technology, and policymaking to Silicon Valley, where they share insights into the opportunities and challenges of globalization.
The theme of this year’s Symposium will be “Silicon Valleys of the World” — and one of our focus regions is the Middle East. Join us to hear the following speakers discuss how recent events in the Middle East create opportunities and challenges for the region’s entrepreneurs.
- Saeed Amidi, Plug and Play Tech Center
- Walid Bakr, Riyada Enterprise Development/Abraaj Capital
- Judith McHale, US Under Secretary of State for Public Diplomacy
- Alemsah Ozturk, 41?29!
- Jay Quinby, Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
- Faran Siddiqi, King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
- Faysal A. Sohail, CMEA Capital
Among the topics that speakers will discuss are:
- Can regions such as the Middle East, Russia, and China replicate the Silicon Valley model?
- What “best practices” can emerging and developed markets learn from each other? What strategies can investors, blue-chip companies, and entrepreneurs adopt when in emerging markets?
- What is the “Next Big Thing”?
- What makes for effective leadership? How do companies manage for long-term innovation?
- What is the “state of the venture capital industry” in California and abroad?
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Please visit www.GlobalTechSymposium.com to view the latest speaker list and to register.
Members of TechWadi may claim a USD 300 discount by entering code WADI2011 when registering.