Established to engage our most exemplary community leaders, TW100 Charter Members are the critical advocates for the MENA region’s future, giving back to our community in an effective and impactful way. TW100’s exclusive network of highly-accomplished entrepreneurs, executives, and investors are dedicated to mentoring and supporting high-impact entrepreneurs in the MENA region.
TW 100 Charter Members include startup CEOs and top executives of companies such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Oracle, Interwest, Canaan Partners, and Rising Tide Fund, while start-ups in our community have received more than $1.4 billion in capital. Our network is constantly growing, and provides exclusive opportunities for business networking, investment deal flows, and leadership recognition.
Additional benefits of TW100 Charter Membership include:
- Networking with other TW100 Charter Members to develop and strengthen business connections
- Access to engage and mentor potential angel investments via TechWadi’s network of start-up ventures from the region, including live pitches from visiting ventures at most TW100 Charter Member events
- Leadership recognition among the Arab technology/entrepreneurial community, with opportunities to participate in public speaking events and/or serve on the TechWadi Board of Directors
- Complimentary admission to TechWadi’s annual conference and general membership events
- Promotional opportunities via TW100 and TechWadi general membership emails and newsletters
- Photo shared on TechWadi website
- Special recognition at TechWadi events