The UK Lebanon Tech hub and international Initiative between the central bank of Lebanon and the British government has just announced opening application for its 2nd cycle of its international Accelerator programme.
Do you have a great business idea? Do you have a small company or even an established one? Do you have what it takes to become a global business?
Don’t lose your chance, Visit their website and Apply Now www.uklebhub.com – Applications close on 22nd May 2016.
The UK Lebanon Tech Hub Accelerator is a cohort-based programme that accelerates the development of high potential entrepreneurial ventures through experiential learning, mentoring and access to international markets.
We provide international acceleration of and scaling support to Lebanon’s top tech companies by providing mentoring, training, business development and access to international markets.
- Matching selected entrepreneurs to the best-suited mentor from our international roster
- Delivering a program of educational workshops customized to the needs of every startup
- Out-of- class coaching on areas we identify as of high growth impact to participant entrepreneurs
- Giving our entrepreneurs access to a network of UKLTH hubs and partners in London, New York, Silicon Valley, Paris and Beirut.
Each acceleration cycle comprises of two phases:
- MENA-based phase (3 months) constituting workshops, mentoring and investment matching.
- International acceleration phase (3 months) signposting finalist teams to partner accelerators in European, US and MENA markets.
UKLTH takes no equity in companies accelerated nor applies any other program charges from participating entrepreneurs.
We are sector agnostic. Our program design and focus is customize depending on the needs of every cohort we accelerate.
- The Founding Team & Team Cohesion
- Product Confidence & Team Motivation
- Innovation: Product Disruptiveness
- Go-To- Market Strategy
- Market Size & Competition
- Readiness To Scale Up
- Is it a global product